Welcome to my online home! This site is an ongoing work-in-progress, and I'm still overdue for a re-write of this about page. Nevertheless, here's a short synopsis of who I am and some of the things I enjoy. I'm pretty active on Twitter, so feel free to hit me up there!
My life in 30 seconds
- Grew up in St. Louis, MO
- Played collegiate golf at the University of Akron from 2013-2017 (unfortunately, Akron's golf team was cut during the 2020 pandemic, hoping to see it reinstated soon!)
- Moved to Cleveland, OH in 2018 and soon married my wife, Bethany in 2020
- Recently moved to Cincinnati, OH
- Currently working at Maybe Finance, building modern financial planning tools for people who want to break the barriers of traditional finance and achieve their biggest financial goals. I know, a bit sales-pitchy, but seriously, this product is awesome. You should check it out.
My favorite things to do
- I love to run. Ran my first marathon last year and was extremely humbled to find out that breaking 4 hours is a lot harder than I thought! Finished it in 4:16, will definitely be back for another try soon.
- I enjoy reading, mostly nonfiction (although I'm trying to incorporate more fiction into my life). I used to keep a reading list on this blog, but still looking for where I put that... Anyways, I'm a sucker for long biographies and history.