Need an awesome website or app?
I'm a full-stack web and mobile developer based out of Cincinnati, OH with nearly a decade of experience building production-ready websites and apps.
If you can dream it, I can build it.
Blogs, E-Commerce stores, marketing sites, client bookings, and moreLet's chat
Building something yourself but need a few pointers on which tech/tools to use? Need an app architecture built out? I can help.Let's chat
An MVP, or Minimum Viable Product, is the first version of your product, a "proof of concept" that you'll show early customers (or internal users). It's the bare minimum you need to get feedback and iterate on, and can also help you get funding.
Generally, I work in with the following tech stack:
- Frameworks: Next.js, React, React Native, Ruby on Rails
- Databases: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
- Devops and Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Github Actions, Auth0
Need something else? Let's chat. I'm comfortable with just about any tech.Let's chat
What to expect
When you work with me, you can expect a straightforward process with clear pricing, great communication, and on-time delivery.
Generally, you can expect to spend between $2-5k for a small website (most small businesses), $5-10k for a medium website, and $10k+ for a large website, web application, or mobile application.
That said, I price on a project-to-project basis based on the following factors.
- Size: is this a simple 5-page, static website? Or is it a 20 page website with E-Commerce functionality?
- Complexity: building a web or mobile application requires a lot more skill than a simple website.
- Additional services: do you need some SEO work done? How about some copywriting? Maybe a custom, professional design? These all add to the delivery time of the project and therefore, the cost as well.
The intro call is a 15-minute call for both of us to see if things are a good fit. During this call, I'll generally follow the agenda below.
- Get to know you and what kind of work/outcomes you're looking for
- Walk through the general website/app development process
- If everything is a good fit, we can hop on a follow-up call to go through all the details and I'll draft up an initial quote
What it's like to work with me
Here's what others have said about my work.
Can you build XYZ?
The short answer? Yes.
I'm a full-stack web and mobile developer with nearly a decade of experience working with various technologies and building all sorts of websites and apps. While your imagination can certainly cost a lot of money when it comes to building things, there is no limit to what we can build together. From a simple website to a complex web app that connects to all your favorite 3rd party services, I can build it.