What can you expect?
When you work with me, you can expect a straightforward process with clear pricing, great communication, and on-time delivery.
- You will receive frequent status updates throughout the project so you always know what‘s going on.
- I will work directly with you to define project requirements
- My base rate is $160/hr and I generally charge per-project, not per hour. Usually, I‘ll quote you an all-in price, half due up-front, half due upon delivery.
What services do I offer?
Can you build XYZ?
If you can dream it, I can build it. Book an intro call here.
Below are the technologies I‘ve worked with most.
- Web Frameworks: React/Next.js/Remix, Angular2+, Nest.js, Ruby on Rails, Wordpress
- Mobile apps: Flutter, React Native
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, Render, Vercel
- Auth: Auth0, Okta, AWS SSO, NextAuth, PassportJS
- Devops: K8s (Kubernetes), AWS ECS, Github Actions
While I take work from all industries, I have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Financial technology - I have spent many years sifting through messy financial data, building data pipelines to ingest and process hundreds of thousands of financial transactions at once, and am comfortable with financial terminology. Most recently, I worked on Maybe Finance, a personal finance app that lets you see all your wealth in one spot and plan for the future.
- Consumer sports apps - As a former collegiate golfer, I love building apps for golfers (and other sports). My most recent project in this space is an app called Local Golf Guide, which allows golfers to find new courses around the globe in seconds.